Get a free consultation
Lighting consumes about 30 percent* of the total energy used in most commercial buildings. We can help you capture those savings with a free, no-obligation energy-efficiency consultation.
With a short consultation from one of our Energy Experts you’ll:
- Learn smart strategies to cut energy use in your business
- Find out how Energy Trust of Oregon cash incentives can make lighting upgrades even more affordable
- Get connected with contractors who specialize in efficiency projects
- Automatically be entered to win one of ten lighting upgrades of up to $1,000**
Four easy upgrades to help you save
These four common lighting upgrades can qualify for Energy Trust incentives and typically pay for themselves in less than three years.
- Update fluorescent fixtures: replace outdated T12 or older T8 fluorescent lamps with high-performance T8s and electronic ballasts. Not sure which you have? Watch our short video to find out.
- Turn to LEDs: replace incandescent or halogen track lights or can lights with LED directional lamps.
- Improve the light in high spaces: change metal halide high-bay lighting in warehouses or other high-ceiling spaces with fluorescent high bays.
- Install lighting controls: automatically turn lights off in less-used areas.
Already had a consultation? Simply sign up for the sweepstakes!
* Source: Oregon Department of Energy
** Terms and conditions apply. See Official Rules (PDF) for details.