Does your firm rely on utility poles for cable, fiber and telephone lines or wireless antennas?
Utility Asset Management’s business is to provide non-discriminatory access to PGE distribution poles while protecting PGE infrastructure from becoming compromised. Our regulatory work is governed by Oregon Law and the Oregon Public Utility Commission.
- Contract administration
- Permit processing
- Banner attachments
- Billing, records management reporting and database management
- Field inspections: pre- and post- construction assessment, identification of unauthorized or non-compliant attachments
- Engineering analysis and construction resources
- Pole maintenance
- Wireless antenna attachment services
To ensure clear communication with our customers and industry, we hold and participate in regular meetings. Contact UAM for details.
- All licensees are invited to attend our quarterly customer meetings.
- Pole Magager can be accessed from the Pole Manager website. Contact UAM with questions regarding access privileges.
- PGE actively participates in the Oregon National Joint Utility Notification System Users’ Group meetings.