Go ductless and enjoy year-round comfort
Ductless heating and cooling offers comfort in any season, delivered when and where you need it — all controlled by a remote, just like a TV.
These economical ductless heat pumps:
- Are excellent replacements for electric baseboards or wall heaters
- Have a sleek, modern and attractive design
- Are whisper-quiet
- Offer greater security than window air conditioners
- Cut energy waste and save up to 50 percent on winter heating costs1
Special pricing when you install by June 30
When you get ductless heating and cooling installed by a PGE-approved Daikin contractor by June 30, your final out-of-pocket cost could be less than $3,000:
1 Compared to electric heat, such as baseboards. Individual circumstances vary. Ask a PGE-approved Daikin contractor or the PGE Energy Experts for more information.
2 See Details and Conditions (PDF) for what is included.
3 Not all installations will qualify for the full $2,690 in discounts, cash incentives and tax credits. Ask a PGE-approved Daikin contractor for details.
- Install a qualifying Daikin ductless heat pump and receive one interior unit (zone) free2
- Get up to $2,690 back in additional discounts, cash incentives and tax credits on qualifying systems3
- Most contractors also offer low-interest financing