Creating an Energy Management Plan
Class | Energy Management
May 9, 2019
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Clackamas Community College / PGE Corporate University Campus
29353 SW Town Center Loop East
Wilsonville, OR 97070
Are you responsible for reducing energy use across your entire organization? You may have inherited goals set or you are tasked with setting new ones. This class will help you take those goals and break them down, building by building and project by project. You’ll learn to build a plan that includes project prioritization and get management support for it.
This class will help you:
- Understand the benefits of creating an energy management plan
- Identify the main parts of an energy plan
- Prioritize specific energy-efficiency projects based on factors that matter to your team
- Develop an executive pitch to get your projects approved
Who will benefit?
- Facility managers and directors
- Energy managers
- Sustainability managers and coordinators
- Maintenance managers
- Property managers
Wendy Gibson, LEED AP O&M, CLEAResult
Wendy has more than seven years of experience in sustainable development and facilities operations. She has implemented sustainability programs in small private organizations and large public agencies. She has experience working with top management, including executives and elected officials, to gain buy-in for energy efficiency and incorporate sustainability into strategic plans.