Making the Business Case for Workplace Charging
Webinar | Electric Vehicles
March 14, 2019
10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Oregon has set a goal of reaching 50,000 electric vehicles on the roadways by 2020. As adoption takes off, your employees and customers want—and expect– the places they work and visit to have EV charging stations available to them. Show off your commitment to a cleaner, more sustainable future and meet the needs of the people. This hour-long webinar will help you create a plan to bring EV charging to your workplace by giving you the information needed to make smart energy choices.
This webinar will help you:
- Make sense of what workplace charging looks like
- Learn the technology and steps needed for successful installation
- Understand the benefits to your business or non-profit
- Identify and engage important stakeholders
- Develop a workplace charging plan
Who will benefit?
- Facility managers and directors
- Sustainability managers and coordinators
- Energy managers
- Public and private fleet managers
- HR managers
Luke Whittemore, Transportation Electrification Specialist, Portland General Electric
Luke is a Transportation Electrification Specialist at PGE focusing on increasing awareness and adoption of EVs. He provides technical assistance to businesses and municipalities interested in installing EV chargers, as well as outreach efforts to educate the public on the benefits of EVs. Luke has a Mechanical Engineering degree from Oregon State University and is an EV owner and enthusiast, often participating in local ride and drives and owners club events.