Fleet of the Future
Class | Electric Vehicles
May 22, 2018
8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
2 World Trade Center
25 SW Salmon St.
Portland, OR 97204
Shine as a green leader in the community by bringing your fleet into the future with electric vehicles (EVs). Choosing EVs will help you minimize maintenance, save time and money, and show a commitment to being a sustainable community member. This class will help you make the right decisions for your business and answer questions you have about making the electric switch. Additionally, get behind the wheel and test out EVs for yourself during the ride and drive after the class.
This class will help you:
- Reduce maintenance time and costs
- Understand EVs and charging fundamentals
- Identify the right EVs for your fleet
- Lower the carbon footprint of your organization
- Test drive different EVs to find out what works for you
Who will benefit?
- Public and private fleet managers
- Facility managers and directors
- Energy managers
- Sustainability managers and coordinators
Zach Henkin, Deputy Director, Forth
Forth is a mission-driven non-profit determined to promote, support, and increase access to clean transportation options in the Pacific Northwest. As Deputy Director, Zach leads Forth’s programs and collaborates with numerous stakeholders to design and lead clean transportation projects. He is also on the board of the Oregon Chapter of the Sierra Club and volunteers his time as a Planning Commissioner for Oregon City.