Enhance your savings, safety and sustainability
Get the Most from Your Grow Operation
Class | Agriculture
April 25, 2018
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Monarch Hotel and Conference Center
12566 SE 93rd Ave.
Clackamas, OR 97015
Given cannabis’ appetite for energy, you’re probably thinking about ways to be sustainable and save money without negatively impacting your crops. Come and learn about options for energy and operational efficiencies that will make your business environmentally friendly, keep more money in your wallet and won’t sacrifice the quality of your product. In addition to these tips for success, you’ll get information on how to set up your electric service and licensing in the State of Oregon.
This class will help you:
- Learn about the possibilities of growing sustainably with LED lights
- Select energy efficient, money saving systems for heating, cooling, dehumidification and water
- Understand how to set up your electrical service
- Take advantage of available incentives and free services for energy efficiency upgrades
Who will benefit?
- Indoor growers building a new operation or retrofitting an existing space
- Greenhouse growers seeking information on efficient systems
- Anyone who wants high level details about starting up in the booming cannabis industry
Hear from a panel of presenters on the different aspects of making a grow operation efficient.