Power Quality and Reliability
Class | Electrical Safety
Sept. 25, 2018
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Clackamas Community College / PGE Corporate University Campus
29353 SW Town Center Loop East
Wilsonville, OR 97070
Outages and power issues can create headaches for your business. Loss of product, as well as, equipment failure can be costly. We want to help you be in a position to better protect your equipment and operations. This free class will give you the information and tools necessary to help protect your business from these disruptive events.
This class will help you:
- Understand how PGE delivers power to your facility, how the grid protects itself, and what PGE does to prevent power issues and restore power
- Pinpoint system susceptibilities to specific types of power anomalies
- Identify actions to protect your equipment and maintain a reliable flow of power for smoother operations
- Build the business case for investing in your system to avoid the costs associated with system downtime
Who will benefit?
- Facility and operations directors and managers
- Maintenance and production managers
- Chief engineers
- Critical infrastructure managers
Gary P Larkins, President, Advanced Power Solutions PowerSafteyPRO™
Gary is a licensed Electrical Supervisor with over 25 years of experience. He is the primary author of the PowerSafetyPRO™ Electrical Safety Program template, used by organizations across the US for the basis of their written electrical safety program.