Being a Sustainability Leader
Class | Energy Management
Oct. 3, 2018
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
2 World Trade Center
25 SW Salmon St.
Portland, OR 97204
Being seen as a sustainable business leader is top of mind for many businesses who want to do their part to help. As technology becomes available to improve efficiency, it can feel daunting to figure out how these technologies can integrate with each other. Come to this class to hear how cities and businesses are leading the way with sustainability goals.
This class will help you:
- Set sustainability goals based on your organizational priorities
- Describe how energy efficiency, renewable power, shifting energy use and electric vehicles work together to create a clean energy future
- Identify the energy strategies you can use to advance your goals
Who will benefit?
- Facility and energy managers
- Building operators
- Maintenance technicians and supervisors
Danny Grady, City of Portland
As the senior energy specialist for the City of Portland, Danny sparks city bureaus to save energy and to create energy from renewable energy sources. He offers technical assistance, identifies funding opportunities for energy projects, and advises operations staff on issues related to energy efficiency and renewable energy.