What is it like to work at PGE?
It’s rewarding. It’s challenging. It’s fun. At PGE we take pride in powering our customers’ lives with safe, reliable electricity.
From day one, you’ll have the support and tools needed succeed so that we can continue to serve customers and you can thrive. Learn what you can expect as a new hire at PGE.
An enriching workplace includes excellent benefits. Here are some examples of benefits that might be available to you at PGE:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Retirement savings including a company match
- Electricity discount (in PGE territory)
- Company incentive program with potential bonus
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Assistance for relevant professional licenses
- Volunteer opportunities
- Health and wellness programs
- Gym access at four PGE locations
- Mentorship and professional development programs
Whether you are beginning your career, a new college graduate, or an experienced professional – there are opportunities to grow and advance.
See a few sample career paths at PGE.
Diversity and inclusionPGE is an equal opportunity employer and committed to making a great workplace for everyone. Learn more about how diversity and inclusion drive innovation.
Volunteering in the community
Through events like the Employee Giving Campaign and the month-long Spring Into Action campaign, employees, retirees and PGE put their money and muscle into action.
Together, we gave more than $1 million in 2014 to local charities and we typically spend an average of 40,000 hours volunteering annually. Learn more about our commitment to build strong communities.
PGE’s Guiding Behaviors provide a foundation for our work every day. All employees participate in a training designed to integrate these shared values. They are:
- Be accountable. Take pride and responsibility in our work.
- Earn trust. Build trust with co-workers.
- Dignify people. Respect and support each other.
- Team behavior. Put the goals of the team first.
- Positive winning attitude. Success is achievable.
- Make the right thing happen. Pitch in to help get the job done.