Eagle Watch – a festival of high desert wildlife – returns to Round Butte Overlook Park in March 2020 for a special 25th anniversary celebration!
Find the most update to date information on the Eagle Watch Facebook page.
- Saturday, March 28, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m
- Sunday, March 29, 10 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Where: Round Butte Overlook Park in Madras, OR
Family-friendly activities include:
- Raptor-spotting stations
- Guided walks
- Bird house and feeder building
- Cultural program with Quartz Creek Dancers of Warm Springs (Sunday, March 29)
- Nature games and crafts
- Scavenger hunt
- Door prizes
- Visits from Smokey Bear, JR Beaver, and Seymour Antelope
Admission and parking are free. Food and souvenirs are available for purchase. Don’t forget to bring cash or checks — there is no ATM on site.
The event is hosted by PGE, the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs, Oregon Parks and Recreation Department, the Bureau of Land Management, and the Crooked River National Grassland.