Fact Sheets & Studies
We’re making progress toward the shared long-term goal of a sustainable ecosystem and a healthy native salmon and steelhead population.
Check out the fact sheets and studies related to our work.
- 2016 DEQ Interim Agreement
- 2016 WCB Interim Agreement
- Deschutes River Water Quality Fact Sheet
- Deschutes Macroinvertebrate Study
- Deschutes Macroinvertebrate Study Summary
- Download relicensing reports from the StreamNet Regional Library.
- Download a table of reports submitted to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.
- Download studies conducted as part of an evaluation of hydroelectric power potential at Bowman Dam, on Prineville Reservoir
Current water temperature and flow data from U.S. Geological Survey monitoring stations
|USGS Gauge Station Name||Link|
|Deschutes River near Culver, OR||USGS Current Conditions for USGS 14076500 DESCHUTES RIVER NEAR CULVER, OR|
|Metolius River near Grandview, OR||USGS Current Conditions for USGS 14091500 METOLIUS RIVER NEAR GRANDVIEW, OR|
|Crooked River below Opal Springs, near Culver, OR||USGS Current Conditions for USGS 14087400 CROOKED RIVER BELOW OPAL SPRINGS, NEAR CULVER, OR|
|Lake Billy Chinook near Grandview, OR||USGS Current Conditions for USGS 14092050 LAKE BILLY CHINOOK NEAR GRANDVIEW, OR|
|Deschutes River near Madras, OR USGS||USGS Current Conditions for USGS 14092500 DESCHUTES RIVER NEAR MADRAS, OR|
|Deschutes River at Moody, near Biggs, OR||USGS Current Conditions for USGS 14103000 DESCHUTES RIVER AT MOODY, NEAR BIGGS, OR|