We are committed to offering financial support to the organizations that are working toward improving the lives of others in areas that we have chosen as our corporate focus — education; safe and healthy families; and environmental stewardship.
We invite nonprofit organizations to fill out one of our online application forms requesting a corporate grant or event sponsorship.
We welcome grant applications from non-profit, tax-exempt organizations that use an IRS tax code 501 (c) (3) or qualifying equivalent. The organization must be located in, and primarily serve communities where PGE provides electrical service or operates power generating facilities.
PGE does not extend funding to the following:
- Organizations that discriminate, in services provided and/or hiring practices, based on age, race, religion, nationality, ethnicity, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status
- Individuals for study, travel or personal events
- Sports teams
- For-profit ventures
- Religious groups for religious purposes
- Capital campaigns, endowment funds or memorials
- Political lobbying groups, campaigns or fraternal activities