Paperless Bill Spring Breakaway Sweepstakes
Enroll by April 15, 2017, and you could win a trip to Mount Hood, wine country or the Oregon coast!
Great reasons to break from paper
Our Paperless Bill is easy, convenient and secure. Going paperless lets you:
- Get a monthly email with your bill amount
- View your complete PGE bill online anytime
- View bills going back 36 months
- Reduce paper clutter and waste
- Avoid the risk of lost, misplaced or stolen bills
Sign up now to enter our Spring Breakaway Sweepstakes!
Enroll in Paperless Bill* between March 1 and April 15, 2017, and you’ll be entered for a chance to win a relaxing two-night stay at one of the following spots (dining certificate included): See sweepstakes rules.
- Timberline Lodge at Mount Hood
- The Allison Inn & Spa in Newberg
- Surfsand Resort in Cannon Beach
Add Auto Pay to double your chances of winning!
Pair Paperless Bill with Auto Pay* for a winning combo: There’s no paper, and your bill is paid automatically through your bank account. Sign up for both by April 15, and you’ll be entered twice.
*Already enrolled in Paperless Bill? You’ll automatically be entered in the sweepstakes, too. If you’re enrolled in Paperless Bill and Auto Pay, you’ll automatically be entered twice.