PGE offers 2 options to pay in person
Authorized payment locations
They are located in many Fred Meyer, Safeway, Rite Aid and select Walmart stores. Both Western Union and CheckFreePay charge a flat service fee up to $1.50. There are no hidden costs.
How they work:
- Bring your PGE bill with you.
- Pay with cash or a personal credit/debit card.
- Your payment will be posted within two business days.
- You’ll receive a receipt with an official payment-confirmation number for your records.
- If your bill is past due, call PGE Customer Service and provide the confirmation number to prevent disconnection or to get reconnected.
PGE Community Offices
If you want to pay your bill with cash, check, money order or Mastercard, visit one of our 5 PGE community offices.
- 3304 Lancaster Dr. NE
- Salem, OR 97305
- In Oak Park Plaza at the corner of Lancaster Dr. and Silverton Rd.
- Find the closest stops on Cherriots bus lines 11 and 13.
- 2079 Progress Way
- Woodburn, OR 97071
- Get directions