5 advantages of new windows
Learn how your home could benefit from high-performance windows and how to get cash incentives.
Drafty, inefficient windows not only make a home feel uncomfortable, they give you higher energy bills. It’s an average of 12 percent higher nationwide compared to homes with windows that meet ENERGY STAR® certification. It could be up to 22 percent in our area if you have single-pane windows.*
Five reasons to replace your windows
Do you have old, failing or single-pane windows? ENERGY STAR® qualified high-efficiency windows can be a smart investment in your home. They can:
- Save money by reining in heating and cooling costs.
- Decrease cold drafts and wasteful air leaks.
- Make your home more comfortable year round — warmer in winter, cooler in summer.
- Reduce condensation that can trigger mold problems in your home and damage window frames.
- Boost curb appeal and value.
Get cash back from Energy Trust
If the advantages of new, high-efficiency windows sound like a good bet for your home, Energy Trust of Oregon makes it easy to get started. They can connect you with trusted contractors, and they offer cash incentives to lower your costs. Learn more.