As we work toward Oregon’s clean energy future, we’re strengthening the energy grid to make it smarter, more efficient and more reliable for you. Among our many projects, we’re upgrading our Fairview Substation, located at 22434 NE Halsey St. This upgrade will improve service reliability and resiliency to help prevent power interruptions and meet the demands of growth in the surrounding area.
- Early 2020 through May 2020
- Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
This schedule may change based on the needs of the project. Weekend and night hours may be required at times.
What can you expect during this work?
PGE crews and certified contractors are installing equipment within the fence line, which may include the delivery of materials and machinery. They will be following the safest practices when performing this work.
We’re taking steps to ensure your safety. Here’s how you can help
- Watch for temporary lane or street closures and detours. Allow for extra time for commuting through these areas.
- Follow directions from any flaggers, detours and signs used to keep drivers, cyclists, pedestrians and workers safe.
- Watch for “no parking” signs. To keep pedestrians and vehicles safe, we will reserve street parking to make room for equipment and create a safety buffer around our work area.
- Please avoid all work areas and equipment, and make sure children know to never touch the equipment.
Building a brighter energy future for you
This is just one of many projects we’re working on to enhance and modernize the energy grid, making it smarter and more resilient, and creating a platform for a clean energy future.
Thank you for your patience as we strengthen the energy grid.
For more information about this project, please contact us at 503-612-3730.
Para información en español, por favor llame 503-612-3730.