These are our service areas. Anything outside these is covered by Pacific Power, unless otherwise specified.
Northwest PortlandAlmost all of N.W. Portland except for the area between N.W. Broadway and N.W. 11th Ave., and between Burnside and Davis streets.
Southwest PortlandAll of S.W. Portland except the following downtown areas:
- Area between Marquam and Hawthorne bridges along S.W. Harbor Way and S.W. Front, including South Waterfront and Tom McCall Waterfront Park
- Area between S.W. 1st Ave. and S.W. 6th. Ave., and between S.W. Harrison and S.W. Jefferson
- Area between S.W. 6th and the 405 Freeway, and between S.W. Jefferson and W. Burnside
Southeast PortlandAll of S.E. Portland except a small strip of S.E. Stark off E. Burnside.
Northeast PortlandA small section of Northeast Portland.
North PortlandA large part of N. Portland including Hayden Island, Tomahawk Island and Sauvie Island.
East Multnomah CountyAll areas from 122nd Ave. east to Mount Hood.
To find out if your address is in the PGE coverage territory, call 503-228-6322 or 800-542-8818.
Areas in PGE territory served by Public Utility Districts
- Within the city limits of Canby.
- Within the city limits of Forest Grove and McMinnville.
- Most of West Salem, the riverfront area of downtown Salem, the south half of the city of Keizer and a small area of N.E. Salem along Portland Road (Northgate District).