Savings and comfort are more affordable than you might think
High-efficiency ductless heating and cooling is an excellent replacement for baseboard, wall and ceiling heat because it:
- Cuts heating costs by up to 40 percent1
- Cools down your home in summer
- Provides more even temperatures year-round
Get a system for only $40 a month or $2,550
We’ve teamed up with select Daikin contractors and Energy Trust of Oregon on this special offer, exclusively for you.
- Purchase a qualifying Daikin single-zone ductless heat pump system between Jan. 15 and Feb 28, 2018, for only $2,5502.
- Or, you can finance it on your PGE bill for about $40 a month2,3
- Loan amount: $2,725 (including a $175 loan fee)
- Interest rate: 6.49 percent
- APR: 8.57 percent
- Loan term: 84 months
Request this offer
1 Compared to heating your whole home with electric baseboard, wall or radiant ceiling heat. Individual circumstances vary. Ask the PGE Energy Experts or your contractor for more information.
2 Value of system is $3,850. System must be installed by a PGE-approved Daikin contractor, who provides a $500 instant discount and the upfront value of an $800 Energy Trust cash incentive for qualifying customers. See Details and Conditions. Energy Trust incentives are subject to funding availability and may change.
3 On-bill financing is administered by a third party, not PGE. Not all applicants will qualify.