Enjoy year-round comfort, plus energy savings
A heat pump offers comfort in any season, plus energy savings all winter. Today’s high-efficiency heat pumps:
- Cut energy waste, saving you up to 40 percent on winter heating costs1
- Keep you cool in summer
- Run quietly inside and out
- Are more efficient than heat pumps available a few years ago
Get this tax credit while you can
Oregon’s tax credit of up to $925 for installing a heat pump in your home ends this year. To help you take advantage of the tax credit, Carrier and PGE-approved Carrier contractors are sweetening the pot with helpful rebates.
Up to $3,725 back
Purchase a qualifying Carrier Infinity 18VS heat pump system with Infinity Touch Wi-Fi control between Oct. 1 and Nov. 30, 2017, and you could get up to $3,725 back:
- Receive up to a $1,250 Carrier Cool Cash instant rebate plus another $700 in instant discounts and rebates from your PGE-approved Carrier contractor.2
- Some systems also qualify for combined Energy Trust of Oregon cash incentives of up to $850 and an Oregon tax credit of up to $925.3
- Ask your Carrier contractor about on-bill financing.
(No ducts? Check out our ductless heat pump offer!)
1 Compared to heating your whole home with an electric furnace. Individual circumstances vary. Ask your PGE-approved Carrier contractor or the PGE Energy Experts for more information.
2 A PGE-approved Carrier contractor must install the system to receive Carrier rebates. Ask your PGE-approved Carrier contractor about eligible models and see Details and Conditions.
3 Not all installations will qualify for cash incentives and tax credits. See Details and Conditions. Consult Energy Trust for details on its offers. Consult your tax advisor and participating PGE-approved Carrier contractor about tax credits. Cash incentives and tax credits are subject to change.