Go ductless for year-round comfort
Ductless heating and cooling offers comfort in any season, delivered when and where you need it — all controlled by a remote just like a TV.
- Cut winter heating costs by up to 40 percent1
- Replace electric baseboards or wall heaters
- Keep you cool in summer
Get this tax credit while you can
Oregon’s tax credit of up to $1,200 for installing a ductless heat pump in your home ends this year. To help you take advantage of the tax credit, Carrier and PGE-approved Carrier contractors are sweetening the pot with helpful rebates.
Total savings of up to $2,600
Purchase a qualifying Carrier Performance ductless system between Oct. 1 and Nov. 30, 2017, and you could get up to $2,600 back:
- Receive a $200 Carrier Cool Cash instant rebate.2
- Enjoy another $400 in instant discounts and rebates, courtesy of your PGE-approved Carrier contractor.2
- Receive an Energy Trust of Oregon cash incentive of up to $800.3
- Some systems also may qualify for an Oregon tax credit of up to $1,200.3
- Ask your Carrier contractor about on-bill financing.
Request a free estimate
(Got ducts? Check out our ducted heat pump offer!)
1 Compared to heating your whole home with electricity, such as electric baseboards. Individual circumstances vary. Ask the PGE Energy Experts or your contractor for more information.
2 A PGE-approved Carrier contractor must install the system to receive Carrier rebates. Ask your PGE-approved Carrier contractor about eligible models and see Details and Conditions.
3 Not all installations will qualify for cash incentives and tax credit. See Details and Conditions. Consult Energy Trust for details on its offers. Consult your tax advisor and participating PGE-approved Carrier contractor about tax credits. Cash incentives and tax credits are subject to change.