Choosing the power that’s right for you
The future of electric transportation isn't tomorrow. It's right now. By 2020, Oregon estimates that 50,000 electric vehicles will be registered and operating on its roads.
To support that anticipated growth, we’re accelerating the expansion of our Electric Avenues. Those charging stations will join a larger network of charging infrastructure that is being built across the state.
Charging stations and locations
We have four Electric Avenue locations up and running with three more anticipating completion in late 2019 and early 2020.
Each Electric Avenue can charge up to six vehicles at a time with four direct current fast chargers and two level 2 chargers.
- Downtown Portland: SW Salmon between SW 1st and 2nd Ave., Portland
- Milwaukie: Intersection of SE McLoughlin Blvd. & SE Jackson St., Milwaukie
- Hillsboro: 2105-2643 SE Tualatin Valley Hwy., Hillsboro
- Eastport Plaza: 4000 SE 82nd Ave., Portland
- Wilsonville: SW Wilsonville Road and Memorial Dr., Wilsonville
- Beaverton: SW Canyon Road and SW Broadway St., Beaverton
- Salem: 900 Court St. NE, Salem
Electric Avenue pricing
Friendly pricing that keeps you moving.
How to pay
You have options when paying for your charging:
Pay as you go
Our charging stations accept all major credit cards. Just swipe your card when you start charging and pay the flat rate for your session.*
Monthly and pre-loaded
- Sign up with our partner, Greenlots, for a monthly membership or pre-pay options.
- As a member, you will receive a Greenlots card that is connected to your credit card.
- When you're ready to charge your vehicle, just scan your Greenlots charging card at the beginning of the session or activate a charging session through the Greenlots app.
- When you’re finished, your card will automatically be charged for the session.
*Prices may vary during peak times (weekdays from 3 to 8 p.m.). During this period, $0.19/kWh will be charged to your credit card or Greenlots account in addition to your $3, $5 or $25 unlimited pricing structure.