Choosing the power that’s right for you
The future of electric transportation isn't tomorrow. It's right now. There are currently more than 30,000 electric vehicles registered in Oregon, and in 2019, the Oregon legislature passed a bill setting a goal for 250,000 zero-emission vehicles to be registered by 2025.
To support that anticipated growth, we’re accelerating the expansion of our Electric Avenues. Those charging stations will join a larger network of charging infrastructure that is being built across the state.
Charging stations and locations
We have seven Electric Avenue locations up and running.
Each Electric Avenue can charge from four to six vehicles at a time with direct current fast chargers and level 2 chargers.
- Downtown Portland: SW Salmon between SW 1st and 2nd Ave., Portland
- Milwaukie: Intersection of SE McLoughlin Blvd. & SE Jackson St., Milwaukie
- Hillsboro: 2105-2643 SE Tualatin Valley Hwy., Hillsboro
- Eastport Plaza: 4000 SE 82nd Ave., Portland
- Salem: 900 Court St. NE, Salem
- Wilsonville: SW Wilsonville Road and Memorial Dr., Wilsonville
- Beaverton: SW Canyon Road and SW Broadway St., Beaverton
Electric Avenue pricing
Friendly pricing that keeps you moving.
How to pay
You have options when paying for your charging:
Pay as you go
Our charging stations accept all major credit cards. Just swipe your card when you start charging and pay the flat rate for your session.*
Monthly and pre-loaded
- Sign up with our partner, Greenlots, for a monthly membership or pre-pay options.
- Download the Greenlots app or order a Greenlots card.
- When you're ready to charge your vehicle, activate a charging session through the Greenlots app or scan your Greenlots charging card.
- When you’re finished, your card will automatically be charged for the session.
*Prices may vary during peak times (weekdays from 3 to 8 p.m.). During this period, $0.19/kWh will be charged to your credit card or Greenlots account in addition to your $3, $5 or $25 unlimited pricing structure.