Energy Trust incentives
You’re eligible for cash-back from Energy Trust of Oregon for qualifying energy-efficiency and renewable-energy improvements. Incentives are available for:
- Weatherization, including insulation, ducts and windows
- Heating and cooling, including heat pumps
- Water heating, including high-efficiency electric water heaters and heat pump water heaters
- Some ENERGY STAR® appliances
- Renewable projects, including solar electric and small wind turbines
Energy Trust offers
Take advantage of these special Energy Trust incentives:
- Receive up to $700 on a premium-efficiency heat pump.
- Receive $150 for heat pump optimization.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters can qualify for:
- Up to $600 Oregon Energy Tax Credit (depending on efficiency level). Can be self-installed.
- Up to $300 Energy Trust cash back incentive (depending on efficiency level). Can be self-installed.
You can finance energy-efficient heat pump systems by taking advantage of the new on-bill repayment program made possible by Energy Trust, local lender Craft3, and PGE. Simply repay your loan in installments through your PGE monthly bill. Ask your contractor about eligibility and terms.
- Get special pricing on ducted and ductless heat pumps through Nov. 30, 2016.
- $200 heat pump instant discount
- Have a heat pump? Get up to $50 from PGE this winter for joining Nest’s Rush Hour Rewards program, and earn more each summer and winter after. Get another $50 from Energy Trust when you buy a Nest Learning Thermostat.
- See Customer News for current sweepstakes and other special offers