Heating & cooling
This is the last year to take advantage of Oregon tax credits for qualifying heat pumps. Watch for our next special offer starting Oct. 1 to take advantage of these credits.
Save with these special heat pump incentives:
- $200 heat pump instant discount from PGE.
- Up to $700 on a premium-efficiency heat pump from Energy Trust.
- $150 for heat pump optimization from Energy Trust.
- Up to $1,300 Oregon Energy Tax Credit (depending on efficiency level).
- On-bill financing of your energy-efficient heat pump system: Re-payment is easy — simply make monthly installments through your PGE bill. Ask your contractor about eligibility and terms.
Smart thermostatHave a ducted heat pump?
- Up to $50 from PGE this summer for joining Nest’s Rush Hour Rewards program, and earn more each summer and winter after.
- Get another $50 from Energy Trust when you buy a Nest Learning Thermostat.
Heat pump water heater
- Up to $600 Oregon Energy Tax Credit (depending on efficiency level). Can be self-installed.
- Up to $300 Energy Trust cash back incentive (depending on efficiency level). Can be self-installed.
- Up to $300 manufacture markdown on 50- or 80- gallon Rheem Tier 3 products at Home Depot
- Up to $300 off on 50-, 66-, and 80-gallon Reliance Tier 3 heat pump water heaters at George Morlan Plumbing Supply
Additional offers and incentives
You’re eligible for cash-back from Energy Trust of Oregon for qualifying energy-efficiency and renewable-energy improvements. Incentives are available for:
- Weatherization, including insulation and windows
- Heating and cooling, including heat pumps
- Water heating, including high-efficiency electric heat pump water heaters
- Select ENERGY STAR® clothes washers
- Renewable projects, including solar electric and small wind turbines
See Customer News for current sweepstakes and other special offers from PGE.