That's a great question: Bills & Prices
5 things to know
We know many customers have much higher bills because of the record cold winter
- The colder it gets, the harder your heat has to work to keep your home at the same temperature. Even if you don’t raise your thermostat, you’ll use more energy.
- Many of us spent more time at home than usual because of road conditions and no-school days, using more energy for television, electronics, heat and lights.
We realize the impact prices can have, and we don’t take increases lightlyWe’ve requested a potential price increase that would start in 2018, for ongoing, crucial investments to:
- strengthen the power grid and our systems to provide you with better, more reliable service
- make the system more flexible to accommodate today's energy demands
- replace or upgrade old equipment
Learn more about the pricing request process, and how you can get involved.
Need help? Contact us first — we’ll work together
We understand how hard it can be to pay bills, and we’re here to help.
As soon as you think you might need help, contact us online or by phone. If you have received a disconnect notice, please call us.
By phone: Call PGE Customer Service at 503-228-6322 or 800-542-8818 to discuss your options.
Connect with bill-payment assistance programs
Three local programs offer bill-payment assistance to qualified customers who meet income requirements.
Curb costs with energy savings
Find ways to save, even if you rent.