Our online tool makes it easy to understand and control your electricity usage.
Compare your usage
Analyze your bill
Find ways to save
Get started with free energy monitoring
Energy TrackerSM is available for residential and small business* accounts. Simply register or sign in to your account to get started.
How Energy Tracker works
Powered by smart meter data, Energy Tracker provides easy-to-understand charts that show when and how your home uses energy, and it helps you create a custom savings plan. Average customers can save up to 10 percent through low-cost and no-cost improvements alone!**
Easy to use — Take a tour
Powerful information to help you save
- At-a-glance summary: See your bill amount so far this month and get an estimated total for your next bill.
- Bill alerts: Sign up for email or text alerts to see how you use electricity each week. On a residential account, you can also be notified if your bill is estimated to hit a dollar amount you’ve set.
- Bill comparison: See at a glance how your bill has changed since last month or the same time last year.
- Energy usage charts: See how much electricity you use by month, week, day and hour, and also compare your usage to the average daily temperature. This data can help you spot ways to save.
- Energy use by category: A pie chart shows where you use the most energy, such as heating or lighting, so you’ll know where to focus your savings efforts.
- Custom savings plan: Set a savings goal and create a custom plan to reach it. Practical action steps show you how to cut energy waste without sacrificing comfort.
- Links to cash incentives: Learn about Energy Trust of Oregon cash incentives for energy-efficiency improvements.
*Schedule 32 on basic service
**Your actual savings may vary depending on circumstances.
Energy usage to date is unavailable for a few days right around the end of one billing cycle and the start of the next.
Historical data is available for a 13-month rolling period. Data for new accounts will be available after two billing cycles.