Our vendor relationships
Portland General Electric serves more than 800,000 customers over 4,000 square miles in the Pacific Northwest.
To do that, we contract with 1,700 suppliers across a variety of industries and spend $419 million annually. Those suppliers are a highly valued component of the service PGE delivers to its customers.
What we buy
- Construction materials and services
- Maintenance services
- Professional and consulting services
- Information technology, hardware and software
- Fleet supplies and services
- Materials including wire, cables, poles, motors and more
- Protective clothing and equipment
Important PGE supplier information
- Our commitment to diversity
- Supplier code of conduct and ethics/reporting
- Supply chain sustainability
Contact us at PGESupplyChain@pgn.com.