Becoming a PGE Supplier
Important information on requirements and process
Want to become a PGE supplier?
Email us at PGESupplyChain@pgn.com and tell us about your company’s products and the services you provide. A PGE representative will contact you within a few days to start the capabilities review process.
The vendor qualification process
PGE contracts with Global Risk Management Solutions (GRMS) to manage its vendor qualification process. There is a $190 annual fee our vendors pay to participate in this program.
Prospective vendors need to provide:
- Certificate of insurance – Suppliers and contractors performing work on PGE property, professional services, pollution related services, repair and maintenance of major equipment must meet certain criteria and minimums. Read the full PGE insurance requirement document.
- W-9 tax form
- Conflict mineral declaration – materials suppliers only
- Experience modification rate (EMR) – suppliers and contractors performing work on PGE property
- Professional license, if applicable for service providers
GRMS will screen for the following:
- Compliance with the Patriot Act
- Experian credit report
Important PGE supplier documents
- PGE insurance requirements
- Our commitment to diversity
- Supplier code of conduct and ethics/reporting
- PGE’s drug and alcohol policy
- PGE’s tobacco policy
- Supply chain sustainability
To inquire about becoming a PGE vendor, email us.